Terms and Conditions
Terms and Conditions
Please read the following user agreement carefully
PLACE AN ORDER
The following demonstrates User Agreement (here-in-after referred to as an “Agreement”) between National Industries, If You do not agree to or wish to be bound by Agreement You may not access to or otherwise use the website.
The website by the domain name “www.feetmeup.in is owned and managed by National Industries .
Any and all use of this Platform is subject to, and constitutes acknowledgment and acceptance of, the following Terms and Conditions (Terms”). It is mandatory for all users of the Platform to have read carefully, fully understand and be in total agreement to the below mentioned Terms before they proceed to use any of the services of the Platform (“Services”). The Services are available only to those individuals, firms or companies who can form legally binding contracts under the Indian laws. If you are a minor i.e. under the age of 18 years, you may use the Services only with the involvement of a parent or guardian. Your use of the Platform is governed by the following terms and conditions.
Namibind is the provider of online B2B and B2C marketplace e-commerce service as well as offline, where branded products are displayed online by the National Industries for sale and You can purchase the same, subject to these T&Cs.
AMENDMENT TO USER(S) AGREEMENT
Namibind may change, modify, amend, or update this agreement from time to time without any prior notification to user(s) and the amended and restated terms and conditions of use shall be effective immediately on posting. You are advised to regularly check for any amendments or updates to the terms and conditions contained in this User Agreement. If You do not adhere to the changes, You must stop using the Platform. Your continuous use of the Platform will signify Your acceptance of the changed terms.
Membership on the Platform is free for buyers. Namibind does not charge any fee for browsing and buying on the Platform. Namibind reserves the right to change its Fee Policy from time to time. In particular, Namibind may at its sole discretion introduce new services and modify some or all of the existing services offered on the Platform. In such an event Namibind reserves the right to introduce fees for the new services offered or amend/introduce fees for existing services, as the case may be_ Changes to the Fee Policy shall be posted on the Platform and such changes shall automatically become effective immediately after they are posted on the Platform, Unless otherwise stated, all fees shall be quoted in Indian Rupees, You Shall be solely responsible for compliance of all applicable laws including those in India for making payments to Namibind
Order can be canceled before the shipment. After shipment, it can be only RTO. Once the order gets cancelled amount will be refunded for ‘prepaid orders’.
- Incorrect or Incomplete information regarding Customer’s address (Street number, Landmark etc.) etc.
- In case of wrong product price or specification mentioned on Feetmeup.in.
- Unavailability of products – in exceptional cases, if a product runs “out of stock” with the vendor, the product will be cancelled.
- If the area falls under “Non-Serviceable zone” or “out of delivery area” by our Logistic Courier Partner even after placing the order in that case order can be cancelled.
- Suspected fraudulent information.
In case, if you received a damaged product, it must be reported to us through Register email ID and sent it to via email at email@example.com within 48 hours of delivery with an image of the damaged product along with the packaging pictures.
Guidelines for Returns & Replacement:
- The product is damaged/defective.
- Differ from the description on the website.
- Wrong item delivered/Wrong Colour/Wrong Size/Wrong Quantity.
- Missing parts/accessories.Return Eligibility
- In case of returning the product, the customer needs to inform us within 3 days ofreceiving the order. In case, if you received a damaged product, it must be reported to us within 48 hours of delivery.
- If the product is delivered defective or damaged, in that case, the customer needs to inform us through Register email and send it to (firstname.lastname@example.org) Products should be unused.
- All items must be returned in their original condition, with price tags intact, user manual, warranty cards, original accessories and in the original manufacturer’s box/packaging as delivered to you.
- The invoice should be available.
- Products marked as “non-returnable” on the product detail page cannot be returned.
Returning a Product
There are 2 ways to return the product. One is to return the product from our side where we send the courier partner and get the product picked up from customers. However, in some cases, if we cannot provide return service then the customer needs to send the product to us through India Post only. Once, the product is received by us, then we will reverse the courier charges.
Steps to follow to Return a Product
- Customer needs to inform us through call/email within 3-4 days of receiving the order.
- Product should be unused.
- Invoice should be available.
- We will raise a request for Reverse pickup and try to arrange it from our end. Once the pickup is arranged our courier partner will collect the product within 2-3 business days.
- Customer needs to pack the product with Brand packing & paste the invoice on it.
- Customer will hand over the product to the courier boy.
- Once the pick-up is done, product will be sent to us by the courier partner.
- After receiving the product, quality check will be done over the product by our team which takes 2 days’ time.
- If the product is found damaged/defective by our team, We will try to arrange a replacement; however, it depends on the availability of the product.
In some cases, where our Logistic Service Provider doesn’t provide a reverse pickup facility, the customer will have to send the product on his own only through India post at the below-mentioned address after the request for reverse pickup is raised:
Once sent, customer needs to share the Courier slip along with the following bank details at email@example.com:
- Account number
- Account holder name (Same as registered with Feetmeup.in)
- IFSC Code
- In case, after receiving the product if we found any discrepancy by our Quality inspection team, we will re-ship the product to the customer, and in that case customer will have to bear the courier charges for re-shipment in order to receive the product. No courier charges for sending the product will be reimbursed.
- Once the order gets canceled, the amount will be refunded to the customer based on the payment mode chosen by the customer at the time of placing the order.
- Credit/Debit Card/Net Banking/Wallets – 2-4 business days
- If the transaction is done by through NEFT and Cheque then customer needs to share below-mentioned details at our Email Id firstname.lastname@example.org from registered e-mail id.
- Account number
- Account Holder name
- IFSC Code
- After receiving the required information for a refund, the refund will be processed in 2 business days and the same will reflect in your account in another 2-4 business days.
ORDER DELIVERY TIME
If material is in stock of or is readily available with the respective seller, the supplier is dispatched in 3-4 business days on receipt of the complete payment for the order placed online. For Special orders or out-of-stock items, the delivery time shall be around 2 weeks. If the seller is not able to fulfill Your order, we will refund Your entire amount collected on behalf of the seller within 15 business days. If order delivery time exceeds the above-committed timelines, we will contact You to determine if You want to execute the order with the new delivery time. If You do not wish to execute the order at that time. The entire amount shall be refunded.
Shipping orders outside India
Our Platform presently does not entertain orders requiring international shipping. if You are an international customer please email us Your requirement at help@Feetmeup.in. We shall coordinate with the requisite sellers to determine whether we your order can be fulfilled or not.
Product information not shown in the catalog
Call, fax or email us to let us know what kind of information You need – All our numbers are listed in our Contact us section
Additional information about previous orders
Click on Order history at the top of the website to view information about Your previous orders. From there You can access Your invoices, proofs of delivery, and other shipment information.
By accepting these T&C-s, You accept that Namibind may send the alerts to the mobile phone number/ email address provided by You at the time of registering at the Platform or to any such number/e-mail address replaced, and it by You subsequently.
Content on the Platform is displayed on “AS IS” basis, in the form received from namibind. While Namibind tries to offer reliable data, Namibind cannot promise that the catalogues will always be accurate and up-to-date, and You agree that You will not hold our catalogue providers or us responsible for inaccuracies in the catalogues. The catalogue may include copyrighted, trademarked or other proprietary materials. You agree not to remove any copyright, proprietary or identification markings in within the catalogues or create any derivative works based on catalogue content